The Master’s in Mathematical Finance (M.M.F.) is offered by Stuart in partnership with the Illinois Tech College of Science Applied Mathematics Department. This professional, non-thesis interdisciplinary program offers advanced education in theoretical, computational and business aspects of relevant quantitative methodologies.
The M.M.F. program is a STEM designated program and international graduates are eligible to apply for an extension for Optional Practical Training (OPT).
8 core courses
3 elective courses
33 total credit hours
• Futures, Options and OTC Derivatives
• Computational Finance
• C++ with Financial Applications
• Stochastic Processes
• Mathematical Finance I
• Monte Carlo Methods in Finance
• Mathematical Finance II
• Theory and Practice of Fixed Income Modeling
- Completed Online Application
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- GRE score within five years of testing date.
- Professional Statement
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score, if required.