The Stuart School of Business in Chicago partners with a variety of industry professionals, companies, nonprofit organizations, and alumni to present professional roundtable and symposium events throughout the year. Expert panelists discuss emerging issues in fields including big data and marketing analytics, green business, banking and finance, and hedge funds, among others.
Annual events include
- Advanced Marketing Analytics Symposium | February 25, 2016
- Banking Industry Roundtable | Stay tuned for details
- Consulting Roundtable | Stay tuned for details
- Green Business Roundtable | March 23, 2016
- Hedge Fund Roundtable | Stay tuned for details
- Nonprofit Roundtable | Stay tuned for details